bibuibenibos dibas!
HOLA TODOS! FIRST OFF!!! THE stephanie hess has
a birthday THIS THURSDAY! SO make sure you all wish her a happy birthday and
shower her with love in my absence because she deserves it!!!
ahhh it's
been such a crazy week!!! we had transfers today and we found out we'll be
staying here in Enumclaw (long live the dynamic duo) but we're losing Elder
Lara and Elder Budd and Elder Henrie went home so our whole district is
changing which is so sad :( we have had such a blast with all of them so they
will be missed, but they will be awesome sauve in their new areas so we'll
survive haha
small
plates:
-Selvin
passed his baptismal interview soooooo hopefully he'll be baptized in the
coming week or so!!!! WOO HOO!!!
-we found
a Hispanic cowboy from El Salvador named Jose who's awesomeeeee. he was a
reference from the sisters because he speaks 0 English so we drove up to his
lil ranch and met him and hes totally ready to learn about the gospel. he was
super excited to go to church and learn more so we're stoked to teach
him!!
-we had a
lesson with our friend Lucila who has been found and taught for years and years
now and definitely cried while bearing my testimony of the plan of salvation
because the spirit was so strong... gah I love sharing the gospel. it was such
a good lesson so hopefully we can continue teaching her
-we
taught a woman named Veronica this week and I had the coolest experience right
in the middle of the lesson. we were teaching the plan of salvation and she had
never heard of anything like the premortal existance and really liked the idea,
so she was super attentive and the spirit was strong. right in the middle of
the lesson, I was just looking at her and started crying because I literally
could feel God's love for her so so strongly... like I had SO MUCH LOVE for
this woman I didn't even know and I know that God loves her so much. he truly
knows all of his children.
-
b-b-b-baptism!!! the elders had a baptism and we took our cute 12 year old
friend Julia and she loved it. she told us she wants to be baptized one day so
wooooo that was awesome!!
-met the
girlfriend of a less active who is from Honduras and she is so ready to learn.
we read some scriptures and she loved them. God is answering our prayers with
beautiful Latinos to teach because they're so hard to find.
-we
lowkey run our branch every Sunday because there's approximately 12.5 people
that attend soooo hermana Jackson and I led and played the music, sang a
musical number, and almost had to speak hahaha, but we love our ramito.
-had
another lesson with our golden friend Javier and his daughter Perla. he
finished the restoration movie all on his own and then read through 1 Nephi 14
and could COMPLETELY SUMMARIZE THE WHOLE THING. our lessons basically consist
of him telling us all that hes learned and us saying "yep that's right"
hahaha he is so AWESOME! literally it's incredible how God prepares the people
we teach because this man practically teaches himself and us. it's great
large
plates:
-met a
dude named concepcion. didnt even know that people could be named that
-played a
bomb game of capture the flag for 3 hours with the zone last p day
-napped
almost every day during dinner. living the life
-we
started an 'English fast' but if anything this made us stop speaking Spanish
completely. reverse psychology I guess haha
-elder
budd and elder stilson brought us double stuffed chicken bacon ranch pizza and
I cried. literally never been happier
-there
was a crazy lightning storm here!!!!! apparently they never have lightning so
it was WILD!
spiritual
food for thought:
MORONI
10:32-34--> THE LAST VERSES IN THE BOM AND THEYRE SO AWESOME!!!
32 Yea,
come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all
ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God
with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you,
that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of
God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.
33 And
again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power,
then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of
the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of
your sins, that ye become holy, without spot.
34 And
now I bid unto all, farewell. I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until
my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant
through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the
Eternal Judge of both quick and dead. Amen.
perfect
summary of the most wonderful book: come unto christ. let him heal you. his
grace is always sufficient.
I love
this gospel and all of you!!! thank you for all your support and love!
con
amor,
hermana
hess
fotos:
sunset!
cutest
puppy in the whole world
the
funniest picture in the entire world
horse!
lightning!
squad
pics :'(







Comments
Post a Comment