buenas mananas!
hoooowdyyyy I'm
still (barely) alive up here in Seattle Washington!!!! it's been a super good
week with helping many people come unto Christ so i am a happy camper
we got transfer calls yesterday aaaaaand WE ARE ALL STAYING
TOGETHER IN KIRKLAND! LONG LIVE THE TROUBLE TRIPACK 🤮🤠
we have so much fun together so you already know we are
stoked for another transfer juntas jejejeje
small plates:
-we had 3 baptisms this week in the zone!!!! and we had 4
FRIENDS COME!!!!! such amazing miracles!! the first baptism, there was an
incredibly powerful testimony given by a convert of 8 or 9 years about the Holy
Ghost and her conversion story and ohhh my gosh was it exactly what our friends
needed to hear. it was so so cool to have them there and all of them really
enjoyed the service. our cute little friend miguel especially loved it and cant
wait for his own baptism :,)
-had bible study again with our pals and this time we had a
really cool experience bonding with our Jewish friend Jossue. we have gotten
over the lowkey bible bashing and we were able to just a super solid
conversation about the points that we agree on in the gospel which was awesome.
it just goes to show that God is always the same and we are all his children...
it doesnt matter what religion or race you are.
-we woke up this morning at 5 am and went to the temple since
it isnt closed on Tuesdays and it was much needed. the temple is the best place
in the whole woooorld
large plates:
-we have started the scrunchie of shame this week and woo wee
it has been a good ol time. whoever speaks English outside of the house gets la
scrunchie de pena and whoever has it when we come back in gets a point aaaand
whoever has the most points by tomorrow has to wear a horrific dress from
Goodwill. I'm currently losing so I'd appreciate your prayers that I remember
to speak in Spanish all the time hahaha
-our lovely Zone Leader died yesterday (not literally he's
just going home) and so we've lowkey just been having a little mission life
celebration this whole week with the dude haha. we all went out to Olive Garden
last week on p day and played sports, Friday morning we went to the church at 6
am to play sports and eat cereal all together, and then Saturday night had an
official funeral to say goodbye with lots of candy and testimony bearing and
jokes. its been a good week
-i accidentally dropped the fact that my mom was sick to this
dude named Jose and he went on for a good 40 minutes about how Mexican seawater
cures cancer and whoever drinks it is pretty much immortal. he has big jugs of
it in his house that he brought back and drinks it every day so I mean it might
be true 🤷🏼♀️
-it was a solid 55° this week so we went to the church with a
blanket and had a picnic and then cuddled up in the sun and took a nap all
together. comp bonding at its finest
a few spiritual experiences I wanted to share:
last week, we had a bible study and I had a super cool
experience but totally forgot to throw it in my email, so here we are this
week. we were lowkey arguing about the sabbath day for much of the time, but
towards the end of it, I just asked if I could bear my testimony of the things
that i know because that's really the only way to get over bible bashing. I've
had a few really powerful experiences with the spirit on the mish and this was
definitely one of them... I opened my mouth and I felt the spirit completely
fill me with power and the words that came out were not mine. the whole time
there was super loud music playing from a party downstairs and everyone was
interrupting whoever was speaking, but while I was speaking, everything went
quiet and I had the focus of every person. it was definitely an unforgettable
experience
the other kewl experience was yesterday. we were out tracting
and I did not want to tract... at all. I was on the verge of tears when we
knocked on a door and a nice Catholic man named Alex let us right in. he was so
kind and just told us how loved we are and even though people reject us, we are
being so blessed for doing the work. the spirit was poking me hard core and I
just absolutely knew that God knows us all too well and knows when we need to
run into a nice Hispanic man named Alex
anyways, I got about 5 hours of sleep last night so sorry if
I dont reply to any emails because I'm ded tiyered
luv u all so much catch ya on the flippity flip
con amor,
hermana hett
fotos:
-last supper
-templooo
-bff miguel
-sunshine nap
-sunny set
-picnic
-sunny set
-bff Andrés
-rip
elder cook









Comments
Post a Comment