bye bye enumscratch:(

hello helloooo what is neeeew??

 

I got the call on Sunday and I am being transferred out of enumclaw and I am so saaaad :,( after almost 6 months here I have gotten tight with almost everyone and it is so so hard to leave my goodness. I'm heading up to Kirkland to be in a TRIO with my bff and mtc companion Hermana Powell and the darling Hermana Mather who is 2 transfers behind us. I'm excited to go, but sad to leave my home here in enumclaw

 

small plates:

-Jenny. our friend Jenny is incredible and she got MARRIED this week!!!!!! and it was SO AWESOME!!! it was just a small little ceremony in a members home and there were about 10 of us there so it was really special. we had a lesson about eternal marriage a few days later and she told that she knew everything was true and that she wants to be baptized. she said that she knew we came to her for a reason and that we have become some of her closest friends (at this point I'm just bawling) and that she knows that God placed us in path to change her life. I love that woman with everything in me

-GOT BACK IN CONTACT WITH AN OLD FRIEND AND SHE WANTS TO TAKE THE LESSONS AGAIN. MILAGROS

-randomly tracked into a woman who has a copy of the book of mormon with a testimony written in the front. and guess who wrote that testimony?? ME. crazy coincidence that isnt a coincidence

-had the once in a lifetime opportunity to meet with our stake presidency and our mission president at the same time. president beardall is woopin these folks into shape

-my branch owes me so much. spoke on the book of mormon in church on Sunday and right after I sat down, a member of the branch presidency stands up and says "well we only have 2 speakers today so we have time to spare so we are going to ask Hermana Hess to stand back up and bear her testimony with a hymn again". so hermana hess stood back up and flipped through the hymnbook for a good 2 minutes and then sang a song hahahaha I need to stop telling people that I can sing 

 

large plates:

-had a fantastic chicken bacon ranch pizza

-had some fantastic street tacos and freaked some more people out in the Mexican grocery store by speaking in Spanish

-had thee most fantastic sopas with HOMEMADE TORTILLAS. our members feed us good

-had a fantastic salmon meal

-it snowed 2 inches and everyone lost their minds. these people need to come to Utah for a real thrill

 

sorry it's short folks. transfers are always wild days, but just know I love and appreciate you all s'much. 

 

con amor,

hermana aguacate

 

fotos:

food

we have a SERIOUS ant problem in this apartment

shnow

coolest poncho 

no caption. I just look cute

food

companion

 










Comments