happy chrysler
HEY Y'ALL WHATS UP WHATS UP! if I'm being
honest with you, not a ton happened this week but I still have some good
updates!!!
small plates:
-visited a bunch of families with Santa Claus and then shared
a message of why we celebrate Christmas. I love this time of year because it's
so easy to focus everything back on the savior
-had such a good passoff lesson with the elders this week. we
have a part member family that we've been teaching for a while and finally
decided that it's best if they receive lessons from the Elders because it's
really hard for us to visit the husband who is the nonmember because he is
never home at the same time as his wife and we have to have another woman.
literally our elders are incredible and they taught the most powerful lesson
that made the husband tear up, and then they got him on date to be baptized in
January!!! we are excited to see his progress because theyve got the best
elders teaching them
-OUR FRIEND JENNY IS GETTING MARRIED ON THURSDAY!!!! SO WE'RE
PLANNING A WEDDING IN 3 DAYS BUT ITS GONNA BE AWESOME AND NOW THERES NOTHING
HOLDING HER BACK FROM BAPTISM!!!! WOO HOO!!
large plates:
-we have a new Elder from Rome and our favorite pastime is
teasing him about food hahahaha. we give service at the food bank and we love
just holding up cans of spaghetti-o's or canned ravioli and asking if it's
Italian just to poke fun haha poor guy he probably thinks all Americans are
idiots
-visited almost all of our friends and almost all of our
members in 2 days which was a feat of a lifetime
-we had our Hispanic fiesta navideña!!!! it was a blast and
we got more non members than members there soooooo it was definitely a
missionary win on our part
-had a member convince me the Bigfoot is real and I am now a
believer. there is hard evidence folks
-went to a farewell in an English ward and it felt just like
home :,) havent been to a big ward in 6 months so it felt so weird to have more
than 30 people there hahaha
-hermana Hampton was genuinely shocked to find out that Jesus
Christ's first language wasnt English hahahahahahahaha
I hit my 6th month mark in 2 days which is completely
surreal. the mission is the best and hardest thing I've ever done, but I am
incredible grateful for who I have become and who I continue to become with
every single day and with every single experience I have out here. I love being
a missionary and I love this gospel and I am freaking out cause now I've only
got a YEAR to get rockin and rollin!!!! CRAZY!
anywho. les quiero mucho. I hope this Christmas season has
been wonderful!! plz enjoy the new star wars movie for me!!!
con amor,
hermana hess
fotos:
santa!!!!
hermana Hampton cleaned our 5600 year old vacuum
feasting on taquitos
most vibrant rainbow ever
the elders brought us puppies
our
favorite child
fiesta
thrift store findz










Comments
Post a Comment