I’m pregnant!
HELLO! EXCITING NEWS! GREENIE BUST!!! I'm out
of training OFFICIALLY! also, more exciting news! as to the subject line of
this email, I'm not actually pregnant, BUT I am pregnant as I am TRAINING this
next transfer!! what better to celebrate finishing my own training am I right??
hahaha but actually this will be so wild because I still have 0 clue what I'm
doing and have .5 clue what I'm doing when it comes to Spanish, so definitely
pray for my baby and me. I have a testimony of the gospel and I somewhat know
how to teach in Spanish, but I also know that God helps so so much when we
trust in Him.
small
plates:
-zoooone
confereeeence! so so good. we talked a lot about weakness and Ether 12:27 and
how this is what God's grace is all about. God gives us weakness so that we may
become strong and grow and truly experience the joy that comes from living more
like Christ.
-Selvin.
love this guy. he's still wanting to get baptized, but he's either a hot potato
wanting to be thrown in the font that second, or he wants to wait until the
stars align and theres not really an in between hahaha, but we had an awesome
lesson where he shared the Beattitudes with us and then went through and told
us why they remind him of us, then gave us Popsockets as a present, and then
prayed for each of us individually with what he appreciates about us. hes an
angel
-we went
to the baptism of one of Hermana Jacksons previous friends and it was so so
incredible! hermana Jackson even got to witness which was awesome!!! there is
absolutely nothing better than to see the joy this gospel brings to those you
love
-CRAZIEST
EXPERIENCE OF THE CENTURY: we were out in South Prarie in the middle of nowhere
in some woods (literally washington is wack half the neighborhoods are smack
dab in the middle of nowhere in the forest) and ran into these 2 Hispanic men
named Salvador and Oscar. we had the usual chitchat about how crazy it is that
these white girls know Spanish and what our church is about, and then they
asked US for the direction of the church (this never happens). we gave it to
them and even invited them to an activity that night, and then went on our merry
way. FAST FORWARD we're at church in Sunday school and lo and behold, 2 dudes
walk through the door and it was SALVADOR AND OSCAR. almost peed my pants I was
so stoked. they stayed and even contributed in the lesson, and then afterwards,
all the members were introducing themselves and were walking them around the
church and setting up plans to go visit them. theyve been in contact and told
us that it was no coincidence that we ran into them that day. God is wonderful
you guys the church is so true
large
plates:
-accidentally
locked us out of the apartment again. how God is trusting me to train when I
lock us out on the weekly, I have no idea
-we had a
huge activity with all the Spanish branches and Hermana Jackson and i performed
a song from coco (because I dont know any other Spanish songs lol) and it was
very rough. the Hispanics loved it though so that's all that matters
right?
-the
elders left their car unlocked so we stole all of their basketball shoes and
kept them for a few days. back to my old kindergarten shenanigans lol
-Hermana
Jackson got 2 sweatshirts this week from men in the area because everyone is in
love with her hahahahaha
I am so
sad to be losing Hermana Jackson, but I'm so excited to be a momma! literally
pray for my Spanish because I still can't really speak at all!! but in all
seriousness, I'm incredibly grateful for this experience to grow... I know that
the Lord qualifies those He calls and that He always provides a way for them to
accomplish whatever He calls them to do.
I LOVE
YOU ALL! thank you for your support and love!!!
con amor,
hermana
hess
fotos:
fall
leaves 🤩
hermana
Jackson drew this nice self portrait of me
hermana
Jackson in one of her new sweatshirts hehe
selvin
and his fam bam
zone
conference!!!







Comments
Post a Comment