Les quiero a todos
hello my beautiful friends and family... I don't even know where to start. I have been so incredibly blessed to have such an outpouring of love and support from so many family and friends and I'm so grateful for all of the comfort my family has received.
my mom is the most incredible person that I know and I am genuinely so happy that she is finally free from pain and that she's with her mom and her Savior continuing the work on the other side of the veil. i know that she loved you all so very much.
I just wanted to bear my testimony that i know without a doubt that this gospel is true. I know that we have a Heavenly Father who hears and answers our prayers. His plan is beautiful, and it is perfect. i'm so grateful for my knowledge of eternal families and I'm so glad that I have all of eternity to be with mine.
I'm grateful for this wonderful time that I've had to be a full time missionary in Seattle Washington and for all of the amazing people I have met. I'm forever grateful for the knowledge I've attained of the gospel and for the experiences that i have had and I'm incredibly excited to continue to be a missionary wherever I end up. I already know my mom is working right next to me to keep this incredible work progressing :)
I love you all! thank you for all of your love and support over these past 15 months of being a missionary. I'm so happy to have you all in my life.
con todo el amor de mi corazón,
hermana Hess
some final photos that will make you laugh or cry or both:
-lovely sisters at the airport
-da final supper with the OG crew
-2 am icecream crying party with all my favorite missionaries. my sweet elders literally woke up in the middle of the night just to come bring icecream and give me a blessing and just spend some time with me before my flight home in the morning
-Soooo I pepper sprayed another elder this week but I also accidentally sprayed myself in the face. 2 dumb birds with one stone
-tried to domesticate a fly but accidentally killed him. Rip Fredrick
-took off the elders tire because they couldn’t touch us in our hotel & I love to prank hehe











Comments
Post a Comment