Rain rain rain rain rain rain rain rain

hey y'all!! merry Christmas/happy new year!!!! this has literally been one of the longest weeks of my life, but sadly I do not have much to report. 

 

Christmas day was surprisingly very wonderful out here in the field. our sweet member Grandpa invited us over to be with his family and hang out for the evening. hermana Hampton and I taught everyone how to play poker using go fish cards since we cant technically use face cards (Joey aren't you proud that i havent forgotten how to play poker?) and just had a good time with our away-from-home family. we are blessed with the best people out here. 

 

my sweet grandma returned home to our Heavenly Father this week, but hermana Hampton and I had a very spiritual experience after receiving the news. before I had heard anything, we were out walking and she asked if I ever felt spirits walking around me supporting me and comforting me, and I said yes. we came home and I found out that my grandma had passed away Christmas night and then hermana Hampton said that she had asked that question because she had felt a comforting presence while we were walking and she said it felt like a grandma was walking with us... super cool. 

 

due to some issues back home, my sweet companion and best friend will be returning home this Wednesday. I honestly have no idea what will be happening to me, but I know that God has a plan for each and every child and that He truly knows what is best. it has been an incredibly tough few weeks, but we both know that it's in God's hands from here on out and I have full trust that everything will be for our good. and gahl, am I gonna miss hermana Hampton. bffs and partners in crime 5ever

 

sorry this is super short. and I promise I'm not a deproosed goose hahahaha life is looking up from here. 

 

thanks for the love and support and prayers. y'all are the best in all the west <3 

 

con amor, 

hermana hess

 

fotos:

Christmas jammies

washington

no caption

martinellis. a holiday classic

I didnt want to plan so i drew lightning McQueen

best freaking Italian food in the state of washington

2020 baby!!!!!

 










Comments